Monday, October 22, 2007

critical decisions

i received a suprise call last thursday from my college principal to see whether i can met her that afternoon. I was shocked although it was just a normal call but principal don't usually call me. So i decided to met her that afternoon and also to collect an insurance premium from one of the lecturer, my customer for quite a few years now, my principal told me she would prefer me to lecture B2B marketing for UTM programme.
Once a hear it, i feel honoured and proud of myself but later when i back to work and at night i think over and over again on the pros and cons, and consult numbers of people include my dad, i receive only positive feedbacks from each of them. I got meeting now, will continue this subject in just a moment. thanks..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations. your dad must be very proud of you.

william yeoh said...

thanks bayi, nice to c u hear, keep in touch