Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Fulfilling Experience

I was invited as guest speaker for MANULIFE at Royal Selangor Club located at Jalan Raja, Kuala Lumpur. I had butterfly in the stomach for whole day until 7.40pm where i will be sharing with more than 130 invitees collegues. It was a challenge for me because honestly, i still think i'm not up to the standard to become a speaker.

Anyway i accepted the challenge and i begin my talk on how i get into MANULIFE, during the entire talk, i shared my experience, with powerpoint slides, jokes, a short motivation video clip that i downloaded from youtube and also end with word of wisdom from Marc Victor Hansen-author of Chicken Soup.

I still think that i have alot of area to improve but i thoroughly enjoy the first time experience. I was inspired and will continue to work hard every single until the day i can become a good motivational speaker and able to share my experience in every part of the world. That my ultimate vision.

The company snap some photos and i hope i able to get it by this week and share with you all.
I'm tired and would like to go to bed now. Thanks.

1 comment:

Maverick SM said...

That's surely a fulfilling experience and will contribute to built up your confidence in public speaking.

It's great, and remember, the next time, you'll always do it better.