Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Beijing Huan Ying Ni (Beijing Welcomes You)


Dear friends, i will be on my way to Beijing, China this Friday on Thai Airways flight to catch a glimpse of Olympics atmosphere sponsored of course by Manulife. During the trip, i will be staying at luxurious Peninsular Hotel. The company already arranged 4 games for us to watch which include Badminton, Ping pong, of course my favourite Beach Volleyball,hehe and finally will be going to Bird Nest Stadium to catch athletics.

The weather is hot and humid over there, but i can't share this once in a lifetime experience with my family members and my love one coz i'm going alone, regulation by company. Luckily, my little sister will back on time to Ipoh this friday to take care of my beloved mama, so that i won't be worried when i'm not at home.

Due to flight cancellation by China Airlines with no specific reason, we have to take Thai Airways, (Tom Yum pls), thus, we have to stay one nite in Bangkok, hurray!!to be honest my favourite so far, since there was no flight back to Kuala Lumpur, so i will be back the next day 20th Aug and touch down at KLIA by 1910 hours.

So take care ad best wishes, no FUWA (official mascots) ok coz my love one already order one, and no ciggarettes too coz my dad will get one and his best fren Mr Chen Kin Min will get one.
I usually don't spend much on trips but i take lots of photos, alots of it everytime. Hoepfully can share with you guys when i get back.

Beijing Huan Ying NI!!!

No comments: