Saturday, September 20, 2008

Iron Lady Fall Sick

The mentioned Iron Lady is my mom, of course, she was used to be tough everyday but not for past 3 days. She was not feeling well but still reacted that she was okay after all until few hours ago where i forced her to meet our family doctor. Along the way, mama can't take it anymore as she started to vomit approximately 5 times within an hour time.

Gosh, how pain in your heart, time for me to take care of her, brought her bread, ensure she took medicine on time. Today, usually her busy day as so many football matches been live telecast on Astro but she have to give up for this week. Time to go bed and have a good rest.

As for me, no holiday, i have to take care of everything as i'm the only one at home where else everybody was outstation.

Enjoy your weekend.

Support Chelsea tommorrow..

4 comments:

bayi said...

As I am writing my comments, Chelsea is trailing 1-0. I really hope Manchester United will lose by the slightest margin so that Alex F will be upset. This guy is really cocky.

BTW, does you Mum know that you are calling her the Iron Lady? :)

william yeoh said...

not really, if not she will scold me like hell, hehe, luckily mr scolari make the right substitution with salomon kalou the hero for the day and kept stamford bridge unbeaten run goin. chelsea, chelsea

Maverick SM said...

I didn't know about it. I will call now.

william yeoh said...

yup dad, sick for few days..she would like to hear from you too. thanks