Monday, November 24, 2008

Im Home after a Tough Day

Hi brothers and sisters, im just back home approximately 8.30pm. It might still early but my mind was exchausted. Last nite i really did not slept much because my mind was working hard as i already anticipated a lot of tasks need to be done. During day and nite time on sunday, i was planning my work for today, think of the "words" to speak to my customers so not to hurt them.
Well, since i anticipate a tough day for today, i woke up at 6.45am as usual. Before i went to office, i make time to pray Kuan Yin at my wife house for blessing. I promised Kuan Yin that i work very hard everyday and i never let "her" dissapointed. I arrived office at 8am and used to be the first one in office and quickly began with my paperworks. The paperwork was really a bulk of it, always never get done, unfortunately the agency clerk cabut already, and when i logon to my company portal, it was system done. Shit, can't do anything about it, no complaint but to report to HQ as soon as possible and i manage to get it done after lunch. My boss seem so happy about it, got somebody to do the job for him.
Then, i called up my customer where his nephew admitted to General Hospital yesterday, he was a young man, honestly i never met him before yet he is my customer, his uncle used to deal with me and paid for his premium. This young man never back home to Tapah and was met with accident at about 4am according to police report and fell down to nearby drained and left coma. Then, his friends who went along him never wait for ambulance to arrive and sent his buddy to Hospital Ipoh by motorcycle, unbelievable.! He had an operation at about 8am yesterday to remove the blog clog inside the brain. The operation was successful and was sent to ICU for monitoring. He had about 100 relatives and friends outside the ICU, gosh, until u can't breath, so many of them. Then today, his uncle asked me to prepare transfer his nephew to private hospital, and i prepared but his uncle said not for time being citing the NEUROSERGEON fly all the way from KL to treat him and was one of his father best buddy. What a small world, thus i continue with my work.
Next, i have to prepare a customer who would like to meet me at my office, tell you something, in insurance, when customer come to your place usually not a good news, that what i encounter for the, past 6 years, so true it was piece of bad news. The customer came with all her family members meet me at my office, i already prepared all the documents to answer her objection and to satisfy her. She have some doubts about her investment linked policies and went to Ipoh RSC to seek clarification. The answers by the staff make her so worried and immediately call me and scold heavily by her. I stay cool, calm all the time during the tele conversation and arrange for a face to face meeting. i invite her to come to my office and she did make herself available today and we spend about 1 hours in discussion. I explained everything again to her together with hard facts, she was impressed with me and my tone voice was humble all the time, never raise my voice everytime. Done, she was smiled all the way and decided to continue the policy that she bought, i was so happy about it, all the "thinking" on sunday did not waste at all.
Once done, i went to collect premium at customer place and then Agency Director would like to meet me on my business plan as Unit Manager and we discussed about 2 hours. Then, im so tired but i have to be at OLYMPIA COLLEGE about 6.30pm to meet some of the students to assist them in writing thesis. But i arrived at 7.30pm, an hour late, i got to apologize to them and manage to guide them smoothly. I stop lecturing for a while coz i really don't have much time in my timetable and to be honest during my lecture days, im so popular among the students and almost everyone would like me to become their research supervisor. However, im only allowed to have 6 students maximum, left many of them dissapointed.
At 8.30pm im done, my mind blanked and i have to be back coz my mom always wait for me dinner and we chat during the dinner. I asked her to help me to buy bus ticket to KL on thusday to meet my dad. While im blogging, my mom went to my room and informed me that my brother Henry and his gf Karen got a new job which introduced by my dad and a good pay also. Hey bro, remember to treat your DAD a good lunch, he work so damn hard everyday, don't let him dissapointed ok. I will do the same.
Ok, im so tired, will go to bed soon..take care.
Have a nice day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u a always work very hard,but sometimes need to work smart as well!

paul