Saturday, July 25, 2009

Success the Feng Shui Way

Hardwork people always become rich people, lazy people definitely poor people: by Joey Yap

Today is Saturday, no half day work but full day work. Early in the morning, went to client's office and meet one of the client. Although i had to wait for him for about an hour, the patience paid off handsomely and the client agreed to invest for his children's education plan. Great way to start a brand new day.

This customer is generous enough as through conversation, i mentioned i will move in to my new house at Puchong Prima in 2 weeks time and he straight away without hesitation gives me a present that i loves very much. Thanks Uncle C T. I will fulfill my promise and responsibility with honesty. I'm just a lucky boy.

Then i spend time to celebrate birthday party at the company. I had satay and cake, very nice indeed. I ate simple nowadays. That how i become slimmer and fitter and have great looks::))

Thereafter i had to rush to Sunway Resort Hotel to meet my new partner, Ruben. We had Joey Yap for company. He shared his success story, how an accounting student graduate become a master in feng shui and become multi millionaire at the age of 32. Magnificent, a standard and benchmark for me and my group of people to achieve. He mentioned we need to work hard everyday and don't waste time on unnecessary things if we really want to change our current lifestyle so as wealth. Lazy people are poor people and no need to seek advice from feng shui consultant.

Then my wife, Pauline, bought Joey Yap's book title "Feng Shui for Homebuyers" personally signed by Joey Yap and we had several photo shots. Lucky girl, hope it will bring more lucks when we move to our new home.

Then, from business to become family man. I brought my wife pauline, Henry and Karen to have dinner at Pavillion. Simple and nice dinner. I'm happy because mom and everybody is happy. My wife of course now more happier person than ever before, she had all the freedom to do whatever or buy whatever she prefer.

I'm a bit tired now but im still very ok. Enjoy your weekend. Take care.

2 comments:

Elizabeth J. Neal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elizabeth J. Neal said...

Although i had to wait for him for about an hour, the patience paid off handsomely and the client agreed to invest for his children's education plan. Great way to start a brand new day. feng shui singapore