Saturday, October 10, 2009

Thanks GOD!

After finished up our appointment at 2pm, we start to go home and pack our luggage to drive back to ipoh. We pick up both moms and my brother in law along the way. We have a smooth journey home until we arrive at Slim River, Perak where loud sounds came from the back of the car, we slow down the car on the emergency lane and for safety reason, i went out alone to check out what wrong with the car. Immediately i found out one of the back Run Flat tyre failed.
I cal SOS phone on the roadside and is not working until the Plusline Ronda arrive to assist us. He told us the car need to be towed to BIDOR to get our tyre change. After further discussion, we decided to bring the tyre only to BIDOR and get it replaced.
Gosh, when the tyre removed out from the car, the Run Flat tyre completely burst and the Polis Plusline said we must thanks GOD that saves our lives. As we run on very high speed along the highway, the tyre really saves us. I pray to GOD nothing bad happens to my family members as i alone follow the Police to BIDOR to get new tyre.
After an hour, i finally back to Slim River and fix the new tyre into the position. All my family members is in order and i truly thanks GOD for your blessing. I will keep continue to do ONLY good things in life and help more people. I will keep giving more to people and expect less.
I'm truly tired now after many days of extreme hard work with my wife and thanks to our clients who believe in us and gives us a chance to serve them. Thanks. We will do a good job.
Have a nice weekend. Godnite.
I would like to say thanks to GOD that really saves our lives. GOD bless.

1 comment:

Maverick SM said...

It's good to know that everything is okay. Take care.

Please do not buy the Run Flat Tyres. Those tyres are not suitable for our road condition. We should just use the ordinary tyres as you travel a lot and our local tyres are design to our local conditions. I had experience that with the 328i.