Saturday, November 7, 2009

Brand New Toy from Uncle Bayi Singh

Day of joy and a day to remember. Eleven months of hardwork, dedication and focus and the sadness to let my mom and wife at ipoh to left KL to pursue on my career and tonnes of advice from my dad, uncle bayi singh present me a TOY that i loves so much. BMW 325i. A toy had so much meaning than my previous Toyota Vios. I would like to thanks all my clients, associates, my brother Henry, my sister Stephenie, my Mom and Dad and my beloved angel Pauline. Thanks from the bottom of my heart.
My tears drop non stop since this morning, i felt emotional when i look back my life for the last 11 months when i first arrive at KL.Thanks to my DAD once again, your guidance that money can't buy and i will remember and practice for the rest of my life.
Thanks GOD for your blessing. I will continue to work hard and contribute more to society, I will continue to do alot more charity without any recognition.
Thanks my Mom, your patience and worried about me everyday is gone. You are far more happier now. I love you always.
Thanks Henry and Stephenie, we are siblings forever, keep our relationship intact, stay close and strong together.
Thanks to my angel Pauline, your 9 years of patience with me-i love you forever. Finally we will get our marriage dinner confirm on 23 MAY 2010. Special day to keep in calender.
Thanks Sathiya from Tian Siang for your support on Pauline, i never break promise on you.
Thanks to all my clients and my potential clients, without everyone of you, i will not achieve anything in my life.
Here is snap shot of my BMW 325i




1 comment:

Maverick SM said...

From now on, you can say, you have made it - you have achieved your financial freedom. You have the right to own things that you wanted. You have got your dream realized. You have achieved your success.

The journey had only begun. We have a long road to travel and a long journey to reach our ultimate dream. We must work harder now.

We will make it to the podium and received the honour.