Sunday, March 15, 2009

Rest in Peace

As fellow readers of Cakap Tak Serupa Bikin already know that my grandma was pass away peacefully on friday afternoon to meet my grandfather. Thanks to everybody and sincere appreciation for those who attending or not able to attend the ceremony. May God Bless all of you, i'm fine. My job is easy become chauffuer to Tibetian Lama all the time. I become their friend now and hope it will blessed all my family members and continue hard work to ensure my career continue to prosper. Gone the past, remember and cherish, move forward is the only option to continue pursue our ultimate goal in life.
Thanks to Raymond who drive me all the way to airport from Kuching. And to Mr Alex Wong, Please don't get me that hotel anymore ok or else you're fired. Just kidding..!!!
God Blessed.

No comments: