Saturday, June 6, 2009

Break in Life

Today i will take a day off and have a rest day at Genting with my full family members. Something i always look for in my life. God bless, we will have a family dinner together that i loves so much that was missing for most part of my life.

After months of hardwork but still not hard enough, we decided to have a day off, to recharge battery before continue our battle again next monday. Life is tough, always be prepared mentally and physically.

To become the Champion require lots more effort, dedication, passion, and so much more. I will give my utmost best to ensure i achieve it by year end. That is the greatest gifts to each and every of my family members that loves me so much.

Take care, enjoy your weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

always rememeber"honesty,integrity&professionalism",and the success will on it way towards you!

Anonymous said...

Pat yourself on the back!
At times we do feel underappreciated, as if no one understands how hard we work and how much we're trying.At times also, it's impt.to stop what we're doing & PAT OURSELF ON THE BACK!

Work is not your life; it's just part of your life.- Mmudahlupa