Thursday, May 28, 2009

COT next..

Good Morning. It is 5.30am now, fresh from yesterday 8 hours slept. I was exchausted the day before because of work commitment. I never complaint about it because every piece of the sacrifices paid off handsomely.

Now, this is crucial period in my life again, to ensure and remind myself everytime not to let ego control my life and get too excited about something. The war is not finish nor not even half way point. There are still so much work need to be plan, strategize and do to ensure i win the war. Stay focus and continue work dedication and continue to serve all my customers faithfully.

I will go to office soon, now Court of the Table (COT) is the next mission, i promise myself and to my family members, i will do my utmost best to achieve it, something so special that i never ever dreamt about it since i joined this career 7 years ago. Sky is the limit, there is bo barrier to stop you BUT only ourself can stop it. Go all out, make very sure no regret in life. Life is fun...

Once again, thanks to my parents, wife and to all my priviledge customers, sincere thanks from my bottom of my heart. Thanks so much...

take care.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

keep up the good work!!!