Sunday, May 17, 2009

Home on Sunday

Im back to Ipoh late evening yesterday to spend quality time with my lovely mom and of course my wife. To be frank, i'm a boy who will be home sick everytime. But that the sacrifices that i should and will take to develop my career and continue to pursuit my journey to become Champions this year. I had a flash back while i'm driving alone and i felt emotional in the sense that i really work so hard everyday to pursuit my goal of the year and my journey to become millionaire at very young age.

It really worth it when you begin to see the results start to kickin, it's just the beginning and nothing will be taken to granted. Focus and continue dedication to do the right things everyday is far more important that what had been achieved. Thanks to all my customers that landed me a huge support, thanks so much. I will do my utmost to deliver timely service to all of you.

Nothing really counts if i don't achieve our end results and stop right now and be happy and satisfied with what i have. Thanks to my guru, i have a chance to experience something i never had a chance experienced before, i achieve something i never achieved before, and so many other eye-opening experiences, i treasure and learn from it. Opportunity is not always around, but once it comes, be 200% sure don't let it go.

I will continue to dedicate myself in my career and build strong and sustainable empire. The road will never be smooth so as the sea where it will be as rough as ever, life is not meant to be smooth anyway, it is the courage and self determination that will determine a successful person or vice versa. Don't give up no matter how many criticism it will be directed towards you, take it and move on in our lives. Be tough mentally and be sure what you want in lives and always have a plan that can be execute right now.

May will end in couple of weeks time, time moves as fast as it can, we can't afford any wastage as times mean money. Don't look left and right anymore, straight ahead is the road where we all want to go.

Will back to Kuala Lumpur on tuesday and war will start again. Very challenging, be sure you equipped properly only win is the only solution to the problems.

Enjoy your weekend, as for my guru, he still had couple of appointments today. He is tough machine and will never stop working. Best of luck and see you next week.

Cheers...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up ur good work,dear.i will alws support you!!!