Saturday, May 9, 2009

Saturday Jokes

Government Job

A guy went to the Post Office to apply for a job. The interviewer asked him, 'Are you allergic to anything? He replied, 'yes - caffeine'. Have you ever been in the military service? 'Yes,' he replied.' I was in Iraq for two years.' The interviewer said, 'That will give you 5 extra points toward employment.

Then he asked, are you disabled in any way?' The guy said,

'Yes.... a roadside bomb exploded near me and I lost both of my testicles.' The interviewer said O.K. - You've got enough points for me to hire you right now. Our normal hours are from 8:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.

You can start tomorrow at 10:00 A.M. and plan on starting @ 10:00 A..M. every day. The guy puzzled asks, 'if the work hours are from 8 to 4, why do you want me here at 10? 'This is a government job,' the interviewer said.

'For the first two hours, we just stand around drin kin g coffee and scratching our balls.

No point in you coming in for that beacuse you don't have testicles!'

No comments: