Saturday, September 15, 2007

Morning Saturday

good morning everybody, this morning i wake up as usual about 6am. Then get myself bathed and have one "char siew pau" before come to office. Nobody is around as the meeting only starts at 10am. So time to update my blog and read my dad's blog and my brother's blog.

I seldom comment on my dad's blog coz i seem lack knowledge on political issues, hehehe. Then,
I read my brother's blog express his feeling and his new working life. Old timers always said "its hard to pull ur head up in the beginning", i guess most of us will experience personally the meaning of the "phrase". It is also time to learn more and probably not earn earn so much, priority for him is to learn as much as he can, as for time being, he don't have to worry bout take care of family financially since myself and my dad will took care of it.
I still very hopeful as i comment on my brother's blog that come back often to visit not me but mother who alone most of the time at home. Although me and my sis stay at home, she still hopeful that henry is coming back athough she always not encourage him to come back verbally citing tiredness and safety on the road, but i know deep inside she loves to spend time with him and mom birthday is around the corner.
Ok, enough bout family matters, today's will be my second, i called it "high performance training" with few selected colleagues with the objectives to meet MDRT by end of the year. i promise my dad that i achieved it last year but i did not, then settle for Top 10 placing for Agent's category in Manulife Malaysia. This year, again i promise my dad, i will be MDRT member and i'm not gonna let him down again. Pauline, my girlfriend, supported me truly and believe in me that i will achieve my MDRT goal, been with me for 8 years, don't want other people criticize her married a typical insurance man, earn peanuts. Although most of her colleagues and friends change the view of me as my "fatty" face published on local newspapers for past 2 years change the situation, but still not enough for me, as i always mentioned, Always Raise Your Standards, MDRT is something i will not miss this year, going to Toronto, Canada is not major factor but NOT to let my family members down again and again is my inner drive and motivation to achieve it. Although i might not able to bring Pauline or mother to Canada if i achieved MDRT, i know deep inside they will satisfied with my performance. The reason is because of not bringing them is because the airlines, accomodation is not cheap and don't want spend that kind of money.
God Bless and enjoy your weekends!!!

No comments: