Wednesday, September 12, 2007

work to earn a living

good morning, just couldn't slept well just like every night, my mind are working 24 hours actively with still many unfilfill goals as finishing line draw nearer and nearer. The amount of pressure is high and i still able to cope with it after attending seminars in the past on "ways to cope stress" and also lot of book that i bought at the bookstore.

yesterday night, i work until 11.30pm to close a case with my existing customers, the sales presentaion only tooks mere ten minutes and he signed up every piece of application forms, then we have conversation on almost everything for about one and a half hours. So, he managed to ask me why i still not married despite dating for 8 years, i said i was young but he replied, "don't think so you are young, from your face i guess you are about 30 years old", so i smile as always and told him, i only 25 years old, he shocked and ohhhh, no wonder you always said you are young and don't want to marry yet.

gosh, i admit i look little old compare to other youngsters, my hair are falling out, Not easy don't you to earn a living, anyhow life is tough-money don't drop from the sky. My boss gone crazy this few weeks as he know year end is knocking his door and most of his set goals during early of the year is yet to be achieved.

Gotta work hard this few months before going for holidays at the early of next year. I'm happy my mom told me yesterday that my dad asked me to arrange a nite stay at Genting during the Christmas period, once in a year family gathering. Hopefully, whatever things that need to be accomplished and be accomplished by then and go for a deserve holiday.

take care...never give up your goals even still a long way to go, gotta believe ourselves strongly even nobody out there believe us.

2 comments:

Maverick SM said...

William,

I know you work extremely hard and is fully determine to be successful.

However, do not forget the fun in life and the need to be balance.

Lets have a good X'mas in Genting. I wanted 2 days but I'll let U decide.

william yeoh said...

alrite dad, i will check with the rest and then we will decide, shouldn't b any problem.