Monday, January 7, 2008

succeed in life

When you know that you are in a negative cycle or you are tired of being out of luck and want a positive change than thinking positively is essential. Today it has become an art to ward off old habits of dwelling on past miseries and looking for people to commiserate with. It has become an effort for some to change their mental patterns but given examples set by others and their claims of success, thinking positively is important. The way to do that is to think of the need to break out of old habits, as soon as you see that arguments lead nowhere and make you feel uneasy switch to another mental attitude. Start to say that everything is going to be right for you and put yourself in the moment. Then your life should take a positive turn. Like a string of pearls one positive event will follow the next when having a positive approach instead of anticipating negative results.
But some people will ask how they avoid a loss in the family or a tragic event. Life is filled with obstacles and sad downturns of events, so I think the best thing is to see these as challenges that need to be recognized and then the person should move on. It is too easy to return back to a path of remorse and regret that will obscure your view from positive change. It is understandable that with a loss of life people go through there should be a period of mourning but then there should be closure on that and family should move on.

Thinking negatively of a possible outcome will attract negative vibes and the possibility of success will likely diminish. It seems as though many think of this as irrelevant spiritual futurism but something can be said for those who have succeeded in life and have referred to the need of changing one's mental attitude towards life. We are then free to determine the events that will surround us. If I think of someone that is going to disturb me, I will likely find myself in situations where I will be disturbed. But if I say that I don't want this type of life or if I ask myself what I can do to get out of this mode, then I stand a better chance of knowing how to keep myself from getting annoyed. Countering negativism will reward the person with positive thoughts that will initiate a chain of positive events.

Think of ways to get into positive mode and stay there. If you are an actor, then put yourself into the role. Say to yourself that you have already gotten the part and then work yourself through with thoughts of what you would do. Then of course, since you have given yourself a reason to be there, the thoughts will put you in that situation. It would be like connecting two ends of that string of pearls I mentioned earlier and getting a necklace. This sounds very much like what spokesmen have said about the secret of obtaining success and I cannot guarantee that the person will obtain that, but he will stand a better chance of getting there.

No comments: