Saturday, May 3, 2008

Saturday Jokes Again!!

Man comes home, finds
his wife with his friend in bed.

He shoots his friend
and kills him.
Wife says :

'If you behave
like this, you will lose ALL your friends'.
********************************************

A small Boy wrote to Santa Claus, ' send me a brother'
Santa wrote back,

' SEND ME YOUR MOTHER'
****************************************

What is the definition of Mistress?
Someone between the Mister and Mattress

***********************************

Husband asks:

'Do u know that the meaning of WIFE
is:
W ithout
I nformation
F ighting
E very-time
Wife replies :

' No,......
It means:
W ith
I diot
F or
E ver
!!!'

*****************************************

What's the difference
between stress, tension and panic?
Stress is when wife is pregnant,... Tension is when girlfriend is pregnant.

Panic is when both are pregnant.

****************************************


Grammer Teacher: Do you know the importance of a period?
Kid: Yeah,

once my sister said she has missed one,
my mom fainted, dad got a heart attack & our driver run away
**********************************************************



A young boy asks his
Dad :'What is the difference between confident and confidential?
Dad says: 'You are my son, I'm confident about that.
Your friend over there, is also my son, that IS confidential .'

No comments: