Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I'm Back, Yes I'm back

Good Evening Bloggers,

Finally i'm back after hibernating myself for some time. I'm a daddy now to my beloved daughter Veronica. She was born on April 21st 2011 at 6.59pm at Kinta Medical Centre. Thanks God for the blessing that she and my wife are both healthy. It was a special feeling when Veron arrive and my tears start to drop when she open her eyes about 5 min she born. Frankly, i had fall in love for the second time in my life.

Daddy got to work hard to ensure the family demand are met continously. To my mom, her wish came true and she is busy again to nurture her beautiful grandchild. Healthy always. To grandpa, he as busy as always, hope you may find some space and time for us and wish you great career ahead.

Make this world a better place to live. As the world is unforgiving, the New Age Principle took over. No more Big Fish ate the Smaller Fish are no longer applicable instead the Faster Fish ate the Slower Fish took over. If you still ponder what is best for yourself, you gotta start your first step Right NOW. Right or wrong, the JUDGE (result) will determine.

Take care.

2 comments:

Maverick SM said...

Yes, William, I will make time for you and Veronica. Lately, too much traveling and some strategic change in direction in business portfolio.

If things get right, you will have a lot of surprises.

I had to do a lot more to get to where we belong - our dream.

bayi said...

Welcome back, William.

Writing is a very important part of our development. It will help you achieve your dreams.