Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Challenge Ahead

Today was a very busy day with lots of servicing to be done and also meet up new prospects for new business. I will go out for appointment in a while. In between, i receive call after call from my colleagues that the MDRT USA (Million Dollar Round Table) had make some qualification adjustment. The original requirement was FYP 261,800 was increase to 316,200. In my short career, MDRT never make any adjustment in any part of the months after announcing the requirement during beginning of the year, or at least in the past 5 years.
This news is very important to me and i need to know the news as soon as possible and thanks to all my colleagues kept me well informed. For me, it present a challenge for me in the next 6 month. To be hoset with myself daily hardwork alone will not take me to be MDRT member for the very first time. I know i need planning in terms of target market, time management, never say die attitude and alots more that needed in order for me to achieve my ultimate goal for this year. Although never before in my life i able to hit RM 300,000 new business, i'm confident i will achieve it at the end of this year. My best ever result only RM 264,000 new business. I have to stay positive rather than blaming MDRT USA for adjustment. Life is unpredictable. The question is how fast i can cope with changes. This is my commitment and huge sacrifice is needed in the next 6 months. I will definitely not miss this opportunity especially this could be my last year in terms of personal sales because i will be promoted early next year if i can find few "business partner" to work together. Beside, another motivation is that, the MDRT qualifiers will be heading towards Toronto, Canada on June 2008 and also Manulife offers one in a lifetime experience to Beijing, China on 8th August 2008 to witness the Olympics 2008.
"It's not over until it's done"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i will always support you and will try my very best to "help" you. so, let's work it together and achieve the goal!!!