Monday, June 18, 2007

In Honour of My Father

Happy Father's Day to all fathers throughout the universe and also to my DAD. I came through this quote today and i think of is my DAD.

"People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built." - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady

These were the best lessons in life I could ever learn. My Dad's lessons gave me character and attributed to my success today. All Father's strive to be the best role model for their children. In today's busy and uncertain world, it is not always an easy job. Many fathers find themselves holding many jobs, being both parents or the single parent and struggle to balance their time between work and family.

The impact you make on family every day will shape our character. A hug, a pat on the back, a smile a give me five will go along with us. It will instill the love and emotionally security that will fuel our personal quest for success.

It is your guidance and involvement in lives, your listening, loving and encouraging us to give our very best and never give up that makes you a super star and very cool DAD.
I thank my Dad, now in his early 50's for continuing to teach me and model for me strong values, morals, respect, integrity, honesty, courage, perseverance and the will to never give up. This has made me a success both personally and professionally.

I cherish these lessons in life I learned from my Dad because he work so hard to keep the family. Thank you Dad for being a super star in so many ways!

1 comment:

Maverick SM said...

I am proud of you, son. From the day you were born, I know you will grow up to be a successful person.

One thing I had never told you - from the age of 3, I had made very certain that you understand the need for discipline and hard work. Most of all, I want to make sure that you will grow up to be a person who people would respect and adore. You made it, and what I see today of you is truly something I can treasure and be proud of. You had grown up to be hardworking and you have the right attitude and attribute of an honorable person.

You will become far more successful in life if you continue to learn and acquire knowledge of philosophy and be kind to all others.

You have another responsibility which I hope you will do, and do it well - take care of your younger brother and sister. Most of all, take care of your mother. I will be okay and are able to take care of myself.

Continue your journey in life and continue to progress and improve. Please take care of all your customers, clients and colleagues as they are the person who had contributed to your journey to success.