Thursday, June 28, 2007

Frustrating week reap rewards

Frustration is the word to describe my last weekend. In my opinion could be the worse weekend as long as i can remember. To me, life is meant to be tough and not always smooth sailing. In today's competitive world where every organizations, governments, institution try to improve in every aspects in order to sustain long term competitive advantage. For me, there is no different, customer expectation, satisfaction, demands need to be met accordingly and fast. For me, customer is the "king" and the question is how good you are to meet their requirement because the customer is the one who provide commission to me not my company.
As time pass quickly, in 2 days gonna be end of the 6th month of the calendar year. Self assessment is needed and critical evalution need to be perform by myself and also by my superior. Stay focus is the main key element to achieve my ultimate goal of the year. Although bad things do happen in our lives, shouldn't be excuse for me not to pursue my goal. I learned not to be a complainer, blamer, or excuser, instead stay calm, cool and collected to continue plan and work the plan.
I have to work hard if i were to achieve my goals for this year. In fact it was stressful but not so stressful compare to other industries or different level of management. Stay positive and took up the challenge.
After frustrating for so many things for a week, this morning my agency manager hands me my weekly commission statement and it was a healthy paycheck. Beside, i also earn a full paid trip to Cambodia which will be held next year. After that, i said to myself, never ever give up no matter what happen, instead stay positive in terms of mindset and attitude, and continue to pour in the efforts until our desired dreams have been met. Life is meant to be tough, it is how we approach the challenge to continue our journey up the hill to be the very best.

No comments: